To support the Care Coordination team, The Health Partnership seeks a Care Team Manager who is a well organized, self-starter with excellent communication skills and a desire to build and strengthen the program. The successful candidate will exhibit the following:
- Culture Champion – Commitment to the Partnership’s mission and working with diverse partners.
- Results Producer – A results-focused orientation with a proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Agility – Ability to think strategically, foresee opportunities and challenges and adapt as needed.
- Strong Communicator – Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Organization – Exceptional capacity to manage details, monitor progress and adjust accordingly.
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard, tackling challenges and is not afraid to take ownership of a situation
Supervision: The Care Team Manager is based out of the Steamboat or Craig office and supervised by the Executive Director and will supervises the Care Coordinators as well as the High Fidelity Wrap Around Services staff.
The Role: The Care Team Manager provides support, leadership and accountability for the Care Coordination program. This position supervises care coordinators and the High Fidelity Wrap Around Services staff. This position also providers programmatic oversight and collaboration across counties as well as with our state partner, Rocky Mountain Health Plans.
This position requires strong leadership, project management skills, collaboration and empathy. A successful candidate will also bring organizational and management skills as well as innovation to ensure programs are fully supported to consistently deliver high quality services with impact and excellence.
- Ensure high quality, effective and accessible delivery of care coordination services across the 5 counties we serve.
- Contribute to the organizational health and strategic direction of the organization as a member of the leadership team, including cross team collaboration.
- Hire, coach and develop staff so they deliver on their key accountabilities, with high levels of employee engagement.
- Develop the program budget and oversee execution of program deliverables, including data gathering, analysis and insights.
- Develop and nurture relationships within the Care Coordination Team and community partners.
Ensure high quality, effective and accessible delivery of care coordination services across the 5 counties we serve.
Provide oversight of care coordination services, ensuring alignment with Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP) including:
- Track and monitors care coordination client referrals
- Ensure accuracy in care coordination documentation
- Develop a network of subspecialty care providers, community resources
- Create protocols and procedures to evaluate effectiveness of referrals.
Develop the program budget and oversee execution of program deliverables, including data gathering, analysis and insights.
- Oversee program budget process, reporting, financial and fund development planning in partnership with the Leadership Team.
- Assist in grant writing process including the writing of proposals and management, and reporting.
- Provide programmatic leadership for programs and activities in accordance with the strategic plan
- Assess annual and quarterly performance metrics to ensure alignment with the strategic plan and in adherence with program budget.
- Collect and analyze data to track outcomes and use data to implement and inform programs
Contribute to the organizational health and strategic direction of the organization as a member of the leadership team, including cross team collaboration.
- Report regularly to the Executive Director and collaborate to ensure program fidelity, effectiveness and sustainability.
- Participate in Leadership Team meetings
- Collaborate across The Health Partnership’s program areas
- Other duties as assigned.
Hire, coach and develop staff so they deliver on their key accountabilities, with high levels of employee engagement.
- Oversee employee recruitment, onboarding, and retention processes
- Supervise a core group of team members, monitor staff schedules, provide weekly individual and team supervision,
- Provide ongoing training opportunities for staff and support them in their professional growth
- Ensure team members know and understand team objectives & expectations and work together to achieve them through strong written and verbal communication skills.
Develop and nurture relationships within the Care Coordination Team and community partners.
- Form trusting, collaborative relationships with community partners
- Develop a strong referral network for care coordination clients
- Identify new opportunities to partner with local and regional organizations and coalitions
- Collaborate with partner organizations to maintain inter-organization communication and cooperation. Attend multi-disciplinary meetings and community meetings. Participate in community events as needed
- Engage in cross-organization efforts, connecting project work to the broader Partnership.
- Promote organizational culture that encourages top performance and high morale guided by agency core values of Trust, Collaboration and Innovation.
- Performs all other special duties as assigned and requested.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required. One to two years clinical experience, and management of employees. Prefer someone with strong customer service, case management /care coordination work.
- Ability to problem solve with solid analytical skills, understanding of business process and systems optimization
- Ability to engage diverse stakeholders to achieve community goals
- Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary process and workplace coaching
- Preferred knowledge of healthcare delivery systems
- Mathematical skills to understand budgets, calculate figures, percentages, and use basic algebra
- High levels of organizational skills with a focus on problem solving, detail oriented and follow through
- Skills in identifying and using data to enhance collaborative work
- Competent with all Microsoft Office products and database applications
- Experience in collaborative projects preferred
- Passion for social justice and treating all with equal respect and dignity
- Independent travel throughout the region, including during inclement weather
- Must provide proof of a valid driver’s license and adequate insurance coverage totaling at least $300,000 per occurrence
- Up to 10% time traveling and flexible work schedule with working remotely
- Work location for administrative activity is in an accessible office environment
- Daily activity is 80% sitting or standing with extended periods of typing at a keyboard, 20% walking with occasional stooping, bending, reaching, twisting.
- Office equipment would include phone, computer, printer, copier on a daily basis
People in our community live longer, healthier lives
We foster equitable access to health and well-being resources so our community can thrive